Rakas 2006/09/21 16:51 #68407

So, let the season begin as we got the first odds from bookies on the Lithuanian Basketball League!

LKL starts on Friday (22nd of September). There is one game on Friday and two games on Saturday. Also we got quite reasonable handicaps and totals for these games, but still we will try to have a pick for every game.

First of all we would like to have a preview about 2006/2007 season. As it is always there are two teams in this league that we know well and that are always above the others - Zalgiris and Lietuvos Rytas. Zalgiris got many new players - Popovic, Motola, Machado, Peciukas. If we add players from last yeara¢?‚¬?„¢s team - Beard, Maciulis, Kalnietis, Jankunas the team looks much stronger than they were last year. Lietuvos Rytas has also got some new players from abroad Batista, Emmet, Ivory, Blums also some new players from Lithuania - Pakamanis, Petravicius, Zukauskas that will make this team only stronger and this Championship more interesting. On our predictions Zalgiris should win this Championship looking from the start of the season, but youa¢?‚¬?„¢ll never know about the upcoming injuries and other facts, that may affect the team.

Talking about other teams they are as equal as never ever before. We have 7 more teams (excluding Zalgiris and Rytas) that can take 3rd place easily. Well to be more precise maybe Atletas and Suduva wona¢?‚¬?„¢t fight for the third place, but they will surely show their skills. Looking at the names and at the preseason games we can say that Neptunas, Siauliai, Panevezys, Nevezis and Sakalai have the same chances to take 3rd place. Also I think that will bring us many "under" games because every team has to start the game from defense and this opinion is well over the Lithuanian teams and Lithuanian coaches.

As it was last year we expect to have the biggest profit in this league, but have to be careful at the start of the season as we may see many surprising results, nevertheless good luck to all with your bets and hope for profitable season!

The previews are almost prepared (except the 1st pick), but we are waiting for odds in Triobet.com, because we usually get higher odds there. So visit us back later for more info.

1st pick. Panevezys - Siauliai

2nd pick. Atletas - Nevezis (+1)

That is the best pick of this weekend on our opinion. Firstly about Atletas. They havena¢?‚¬?„¢t got many quality players, their squad consists of some veterans and some youngsters and I cana¢?‚¬?„¢t say anything good about their coach Sirtautas (maybe it is only for now) who started coaching career only couple of weeks ago. The thing that we got these odds from bookies on Nevezis is some quite good preseason results, but that was only preseason games.

Nevezis has also some quite young players, but if we compare them to Atletas youngsters they are way beyond players like Sakinis, Navickas, Vasakidze, Aleksandrovas or Ramanauskas. Many Nevezisa¢?‚¬?„¢ players has played for Zalgiris in Lithuanian league and were rented for Nevezis for now on. And I was always impressed by their coach Leonavicius, who is quite simple man, but he has everything in order in his team and is very strict to his players. Players are working hard in defense so an under for Atletas would be a good choice too.

On general Nevezis players should be showing better results in LKL than Atletas and we think they will start getting points from the first game.

3rd pick. Suduva under 81pts - Sakalai

Suduva is a newcomer in LKL. So we are talking about the pressure that will affect the team. There are players that has some experience in playing in LKL, but there are also some new players from NKL like Marcinkevicius, Vansavicius and others that I know some of them personally, that had never played in this league before. It will be the first game for this team in LKL and it should be a low scoring game.

Sakalai can score many points and let their opponents do the same, but it usually happens in their home game. On away matches they can show their skills in defense nevertheless they dona¢?‚¬?„¢t have a good center. All players are well experienced in LKL and knows how to win games, but it is hard to predict the winner here because everything can be solved in last minutes, but if I had to choose the winner it would be Suduva victory in a low scoring match.

On general we hope to see a defensive game especially from well experienced Sakalai and many missed shots from a new LKL team instead of their big crowd.

Good luck and remember that it is the start of the season so be carefull with your stakes!

• Rakas prieš 17 metų #69703

1st pick. Zalgiris over 95,5 - Sakalai @ 1,85 Triobet

Well we decided this one to be the best pick of these games. Zalgiris scored over only once this season (against Nevezis - 100), but their play is getting only better and better. They started bad - 74 pts against Kalev (their game couldn?€™t be better because the players didn?€™t know each other very well), then 87 pts against Siauliai on away match, and 82 a couple of days ago vs very well defended Barons. There was also a game vs Neptunas where Zalgiris scored 94, but we were really impressed by Neptunas team, because they were quite good against Beard and Motola who got 5 fouls. Nevertheless this should be a little bit different game. Zalgiris is getting on their way and honestly their game is becoming more confident for their fans (that?€™s why we are taking one future pickfor Zalgiris).

One more thing. Sakalai has their veteran Center - Matulis, but his abilities is way beyond Beard, Motola or even Stimac. We respect Matulis and know his capabilities, but he is only 2 meters tall and he is the only one real center in this team, so no doubt Sakalai will have problems under the basket and 95 points for Zalgiris shouldn?€™t be the problem. Medium-high confidence on this one.

Other games: Nevezis over 69 looks a good pick, but there are too many questions about strange Rytas and the team isn?€™t good for betting, because they can win by 84 pts and then even lose to Riga or win against Ventspils by 2pts (after leading by 20pts).

Siauliai handicap or over can also be our choice, but we will wait a little bit. We will publish this pick on our main site.

And Neptunas-Barons game. Looks like an over match, but still there are some questions about this pick, so for now - Zalgiris over is our choice.

GOOD LUCK!

• Rakas prieš 17 metų #69538

dekui uz patarimus

• xxxxxx prieš 17 metų #69537

neuzpiisa visur det?eb.lt ,prognozes.com ,,tu patalpink i www.supermama.lt ,tenaii online unseriu pastoviai arti tukstancio

• Rakas prieš 17 metų #69536

As apie aferas nieko nesakiau Pabradininke

3 games today in BBL:

Siauliai - Kalev

Neptunas - Sakalai

ASK Riga - Tartu Rock

We were thinking about 2 picks for today, but after Triobet offers, we decided to take 3 picks. So here are our opinion about every match (all matches are counted with OT):

1st pick. Siauliai (-4) - Kalev @ 1,85 Triobet

Today wea¢?‚¬?„¢re taking both home wins in Lithuania with a handicap of 4. Siauliai plays a solid game at home all the time. We were quite surprised to see the result on Tuesday where they scored only 60 pts at home, but their shooting was miserable, nevertheless they managed to win that game (and also bring us profit), so today we expect a better shooting percentage and a home win for a team that looks different at home and on away matches - they can loose by 20 pts to Panevezys on away and can win at home facing the teams like Zalgiris or Rytas. So on my opinion, knowing that they (Siauliai) have to win games like this, theya¢?‚¬?„¢ll be fighting till the end for sure and home win by more than 4 pts looks good for us.

2nd pick. Neptunas (-4) - Sakalai @ 1,85 Triobet

I was quite surprised by Neptunas performance at the start of the season. The team looks solid and has many quality players, but still manages to loose. After last performance at home Neptunasa¢?‚¬?„¢ players will want to show their fans that they are much better than the results show. The coach is good too and on our opinion much better than Sakalai coach. Vilnius team Sakalai hasna¢?‚¬?„¢t got a real center and their other players arena¢?‚¬?„¢t playing the team managers would like them to play. We see Sakalai as an average team somewhere in the middle of this group or even lower and Neptunas somewhere not far away. But the home advantage here will mean much and we see a fast and high scoring game and of course a win by home team.

3rd pick. ASK Riga - Tartu Rock over 152,5 @ 1,85 Triobet

Well quite an interesting offer from us you might say because almost all other Rigaa¢?‚¬?„¢s games were unders. We see this one a little bit different match. Tartu is a quality team too and their type of play changed comparing to last year. The team is stronger at offence and they pay less attention to their defense. Riga is one of the strongest teams in BBL and they should show some skills in shooting in this game.

There are not so many arguments to this pick, but we feel it should go over this time and both teams should end in (89,80 - 89,80).

Good luck!

• xxxxxx prieš 17 metų #69517

eeeeeee angle ,nepizzdavok ,jokiu aferu pas mus lietuvoj ner

• Rakas prieš 17 metų #69511

1st pick. LKKA (+3,5) - Silute @ 1,80 Triobet

This is the game from NKL (National Basketball League). We will start giving picks from this league too, because we saw already some of the games and saw most of the teams playing. The home team is a student team that plays fast game. I know the coach personally and I know that his chair is burning and one more lost could cost him his position. The team is quite good, but sometimes they need more experience and more luck. For example they were leading by 21 point in game with Joniskis, but then lost it by 1 point at the end. This should be a fast game and the students have nowhere to go and only win. The 3 pointers are their main gun. They are practicing all day long and sometimes hit incredible shots. Silute should be the team for LKKA to defeat. They are not demonstrating something special and the names are not known for the world of basketball. My opinion here goes only for a home win and here we even have a handicap for a home team.

No big stakes on this league, but to make it more clear, on our local bookies we have odds for a home team at 1,60 and Triobet offers 2,10, so...

• xxxxxx prieš 17 metų #69391

ir tau rakai luck gut

• Rakas prieš 17 metų #69375

5 games today. And we are taking these picks:

1st pick. Zalgiris (-25) - Neptunas @ 1,85

There wona¢?‚¬?„¢t be a long preview for this one, because the reason is one - the feeling that we will have a clear home win at last. Zalgiris showed their real face in first half vs Siauliai, but all other games were very close, but now it should be the time for them to win in front of their crowd by a big margin. Everyone is ready and able to play and there is no need to write that the level of all players comparing to Neptunas players is huge and so we expect an easy win for a home team!

2nd pick. SOON!

3rd pick. Siauliai (-2) - Barons @ 1,80

Well after last weekend performance against Rytas, Siauliai looks ready to fight for the first places this year as well. Barons lost some main players and are not as good as last year and Siauliai added some new top class players to their old ones and now the team looks strong as always. The main thing in this pick is the home court advantage. In this kind of games it is one of the main factors and Siauliai are playing sometimes even incredible at home, so Siauliai -2 is our choice.

Other two games:

Tartu - Panevezys. Looks like under match because both teams are very defensive, but the line 150-155 is quite low.

Rytas - Atletas. Looks like Rytas 40 points victory here, but the team on my eyes is not so well balanced and still is looking for their play. So we are still wondering weather to take an over in this match.

Good luck!

• Rakas prieš 17 metų #69317

Well it was a big mistake to take a pick in a such hard match between two equal teams and we apologize for that mistake, but as we said, no huge confidence, so we hope you didna¢?‚¬?„¢t lose much money on that one.

As for today, we have much better picks (we hope so) and hope youa¢?‚¬?„¢ll manage to make some profit of these ones. One pick was already in Future picks two days ago and now the handicap raised for Nevezis victory. Nevertheless the ones that didna¢?‚¬?„¢t manage to take Nevezis (-1) we would advise to take ( - 5) as well, but it is only up to you.

So good luck and here are our first 3 picks for today.

1st pick. Nevezis (-1) - Suduva @ 1,85

As I mentioned, probably the best pick this weekend. We are not saying that Suduva is too bad for Nevezis, but now, after their lost game at home vs Riga and one more lost game vs Zalgiris theya¢?‚¬?„¢ll want to show their fans what they are worth and that they havena¢?‚¬?„¢t lost their form. By this day, Nevezis young players are better than unexperienced Suduva players.

There is nothing else to say about this, but my confidence on this one is really high.

2nd pick. Nevezis - Suduva over 157 @ 1,85

We were wondering to take this pick or not, but after Thursday match Zalgiris-Nevezis we decided to give it a try. Once more we could all eyewitness that Nevezis is a team to be fighting for the 3rd place this year in LKL. On Zalgiris-Nevezis game we didna¢?‚¬?„¢t see Navickas on the court, but we saw another great PG - Rinkevicius. The guy fits better to this team as a point guard than Aleksandrovas. Now the young player is put in a place where he feels comfortable - SG. In that way he gets more shots and is able to help his team more. Rinkevicius is controlling the team almost 100% and he knows what to do at every situation. He isna¢?‚¬?„¢t almighty, but I have to say I liked his play and his confidence. Now lets talk about Suduva coach - Nickus. His way of play is clear for everybody - run run run and shoot as many shots as you can. There are guys that can hit the 3 pointers - Gabsys, Marcinkevicius, Vansavicius and others, so here I expect a great match to watch and a result of something like 93-80 for Nevezis.

3rd pick. Siauliai over 71 - L.Rytas @ 1,85

Well it is not a secret that Rytas isn't the team they used to be last year. The team hasna¢?‚¬?„¢t reached ita¢?‚¬?„¢s top form for sure. The only win against Panevezys at their home court doesna¢?‚¬?„¢t approve anything. Next lost match to Riga on my opinion shows Rytas real face for now. Ia¢?‚¬?„¢m sure theya¢?‚¬?„¢ll get better later on, but not much to be won with a team like this. General manager Vainauskas isna¢?‚¬?„¢t the man of honor at all, changing 6 coaches in 2 season is not what a good team needs and the conflict with Babrauskas after the match with Rigaa¢?‚¬?¦ This is below everything, but lets see why this pick should go through. Many team, including Rytas, are in a preparation stage, but Siauliai got their main players from last year team, I mean it hasna¢?‚¬?„¢t changed much. Playing at their home court Siauliai are very good at 3 pointers and are trying to score points at fast breaks. 70 points isna¢?‚¬?„¢t much for a team like Siauliai while playing at their home arena. They showed it in a game with Zalgiris, so expect Siauliai to score over and maybe even wina¢?‚¬?¦

Good luck!

• Rakas prieš 17 metų #69312

dar jeigu i vokieciu forumus ir i portugalu forumus nukopijuotum tai dar karta nedekociau

• xxxxxx prieš 17 metų #69309

1. Auswahl. Neptunas (-1) - Panevezys 1,9 Omnibet Gerade Paar von Dingen, zu meiner vorherigen Vorschau beizutragen. Ich schrieb nichts u¼ber die Trainer und den Hauptgrund, dass ich Neptunas nehme, ist ihr besserer Trainer, so sollte Neptunas diesen vor ihrer riesigen Menge gewinnen. Hausgerichtsvorteil ist ein groa?Åųer + in solchen Spielen. Kein riesiges Vertrauen, aber dennoch, bieten wir es als eine Hauptauswahl an!

• xxxxxx prieš 17 metų #69308

1e choisissent. Neptunas (-1) - Panevezys 1,9 Omnibet Juste quelques choses à ajouter à mon avant-première pru©cu©dente. Je n'ai u©crit rien des entraîneurs et de la raison principale que je prends Neptunas est leur meilleur entraîneur, donc Neptunas devrait gagner celui-ci devant leur u©norme foule. L'avantage de cour de justice de famille est un grand + dans de tels jeux. Aucune u©norme confiance, mais tout de même, nous l'offrons comme un principal choisit!

• Rakas prieš 17 metų #69307

Tai tada gal ir nedekosiu

1st pick. Neptunas(-1) - Panevezys @ 1,9 Omnibet

Just couple of things to add to my previous preview. I didna¢?‚¬?„¢t write anything about the coaches and the main reason that Ia¢?‚¬?„¢m taking Neptunas is their better coach, so Neptunas should win this one in front of their huge crowd. Home court advantage is a big + in such games. No huge confidence, but still, we offer it as a main pick!

Good luck!

• xxxxxx prieš 17 metų #69305

i portugalu kalba isverciau, eurobaskete i vokieciu ,toli keliaus tavo pickai su lt bendroviu pasiula

• xxxxxx prieš 17 metų #69304

Quanto a hoje temos um jogo em LKL: Neptunas - Panevezys. Em primeiro lugar eu gostaria de dizer que ele u© o fu³sforo muito difícil e bastante imprevisível. À primeira vista e a melhor picareta estaria um abaixo de aqui. As razuµes: tanto equipes bastante iguais que lutam por quase o mesmo lugar como querendo a ganhar. A defesa de Panevezys está realmente bem e os seus oponentes neste ano não marcaram um ainda. Mas então temos o treinador Neptunas, que gosta do jogo rápido com muitos 3 ponteiros e isto pode trazer-nos aqui. Então o desvantagem +1 para Panevezys parece bonita porque a equipe está mostrando realmente o jogo de qualidade neste ano e a equipe na minha opinião conseguirá mais do que Neptunas, mas de outro lado, olhando su³ para este fu³sforo, Neptunas está jogando em frente da sua multidão, onde a arena u© sempre cheia de leques. Mais uma vez u© difícil predizer algo neste fu³sforo, portanto nenhuma aposta por agora, mas a nossa opinião pode ligar a um ou outro lado depois de adquirir alguma informação útil sobre o jogo, portanto visite-nos atrás, justo antes .

nedekok

Norėdami komentuoti prisijunkite

Prisijungti